PDR Training by National PDR
Paintless Dent Repair - PDR Training - Paintless Dent Repair Training Courses
Paintless Dent Repair by SAI with our 100% Money Back Guarantee are dedicated to providing you with advanced Paintless Dent Removal Training and Tools to succeed in today's automotive business environment, with PDR Training options across the USA.
1) How long are the courses?
Our PDR Training courses run from 1-4 weeks, with the 2 week option being the most popular. The content and subjects taught are the same for the one week to four week courses, but the longer the course length, the more repetitive practice you get with the instructor so you can better perform each process/task.
2) Where are the PDR Training locations?
We are the ONLY multi-location PDR school, giving you options to train closer to home. Our headquarter location is in Southern California (Laguna Hills) and we normally offer our most aggressive promotions at our headquarters.
3) What does the PDR Training cost?
Our PDR Training fees per week at our headquarters in Southern California are $2500 per week. Other location PDR Training pricing varies, usually starting at $4995 per week and up. We encourage you to call for available dates and any promotions, but keep in mind the most affordable PDR Training will always be at our headquarters in Southern California, and financing is NOT available. You have the choice to train at a satellite location for more $$$ or save $$$ and have your PDR Training conducted in California.
4) Are PDR Tools included with the PDR Training?
We have been manufacturing PDR Tools since 1992 and pass along wholesale prices to our students. We have several packages that include tools. Please call for current and upcoming Paintless Dent Repair Tool and Training package promotions.
5) Is there any sort of PDR Certification?
There is no nationally or globally recognized Paintless Dent Removal certification in the industry. Our Training programs are certificate based and you get a certificate of completion, but the best thing you can show a prospective client or employer isn't a certificate; it's your skills that will determine if you get the job or not.
6) Do I need a license or insurance to operate?
Some US cities require a business license to operate ($40-$65/year) for any new business. Insurance is not normally required.
7) Why should I choose SAI/NationalPDR for my training?
We get busy working hard and stay focused on task until you can perform the Art of Paintless Dent Repair!
8) How long after PDR Training will it take for me to be ready to go out and start working /pushing out dents?
Our average student is ready to take on door dings and small dents usually right after a 2 week course. Our one week course PDR students usually require 1-2 weeks additional practice at home before they are ready to take on the world.
9) Should I work for myself or seek employment ? Most people work on their own- creating a new PDR business is simple and we can help you every step of the way, from invoicing, billing, getting new accounts and more. If you would rather work for another PDR company we have many companies seeking new techs that we can introduce you to.
9) How often do you have PDR classes and how many people in a PDR class ? We normally run two classes per month, and book out 3-5 weeks in advance. We average 1-2 students in satellite locations and 3-4 students per class at our headquarters. Call for available dates.
11) What kind of money is to be made in PDR? PDR Route techs (serving dealers and other wholesale businesses) often make over $500 per day. Hail techs often make over $1000 per day. And the best part: That income is almost 100% profit that you keep!
More Interesting Info about SAI PDR Training
PDR Training VideosWhat our PDR Students are saying:
Paintless Dent Repair Pretraining- Preparing you for Training - An SAI Exclusive
Recent PDR Training Pics
Paintless Dent Removal by National PDR/SAI
By attending a course in Dent Removal and other Auto Appearance programs, you will learn everything you need to become an expert mobile repair technician of car dents, dings and more. Read more »
Hail Repair Business in 2011-2013: We had more hail damage and storms on record than ever in 2012 and 2013 is breaking records already!. That means more potential revenue for PDR Techs.
Automotive Hail Damage in 2011/2013 : When thunderstorms bring a wild and strong weekend storm, damaging winds and hail will make many automotive owners unhappy.
Paintless Dent Removal is becoming a much more popular service in 2011/2012/2013, as the major insurance companies such as All State, AAA, Farmers and others are opting for Paintless Hail Removal instead of traditional autobody repair. The days of painting a car where now new methods such as Dent Removal can be employed are long gone. PDR is a better decision, for several reasons:
1) Costs. Paintless Dent Removal usually costs just a fraction of traditional autobody repairs, making everyone involved happier
2) Originality. The asset (your car) is preserved and all value is left intact when repainting is avoided, leaving the original finish present. Repainting simply put, destroys the value of a car, thereby depreciating the asset, whether your asset or the bank.
3) Time. The Paintless method is a huge time saver over traditional methods. A typical repair is completed same day, whereas body work takes days/weeks or even longer.